Saneux's range of mirrored cabinets are designed with both looks and functionality in mind and are a welcomed addition to any bathroom. It is important that the appropriate cleaning methods and care guidelines listed below are maintained to ensure your mirrored cabinet looks as good as the day it was delivered.
- Keep bathrooms well-ventilated during showers to avoid condensation that can run and pool at the edge
- Never use ammonia-inclusive cleaners on your mirrors
- Never spray cleaners directly on a mirror. Spray a rag first, then wipe
- Always protect the edge from excessive moisture. If you design the mirror to meet a countertop, be mindful to keep that countertop dry, or seal it with a silicone that is safe for use on mirrors.
- When in doubt, gentler is better. A damp cloth can clean a mirror exceedingly well. An old photographer’s trick is to wipe a mirror with newsprint to avoid lint.